Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Can a child get hair extentions?

Can a child that is 10 yrs.old at the least get hair extentions?



Can a child get hair extentions?

Yeah I'm pretty sure she can. It seems like a little much and I agree with the first answer. It will ruin her hair lots! After she gets them taken out, she will most likely have to cut off a bunch of her hair due to damage, making it shorter. Just help her take care of her hair and it will grow. Also if you get her extensions, it will add on to the stereotype that every black women with long hair has weave (I'm guessing that this child is black because I doubt that a 10 year old white girl would be worrying about long hair since she would probably have it anyway). Just tell her to take very good care of her hair. I'm 14 btw and have wanted extensions many times, but I have seen the horrible effects of it and just started taking good care of my hair and it has grown a couple of inches since.



閳?br>Can a child get hair extentions?



well jocy, why not just wait for your hair to grow?? it wont take that long plus wont destroy your hair. im sure you probably could if you wanted but it will ruin your hair for the rest of your life!!!



Can a child get hair extentions?

sure. my cousin got a perm at ten.



Can a child get hair extentions?

yeah sure my daughter is getting them dec.28 for a photo shoot.



Can a child get hair extentions?

Anyone can get hair extensions if they can pay for them.



Can a child get hair extentions?

yes i guess but dont do it u will ruin ur hair



Can a child get hair extentions?

I would not recommend it. she's too young.



Can a child get hair extentions?

I'm sure they can but my personal opinion is that they should not at that age. Too young....she will have her adult life to do that. Let her be a child.



Can a child get hair extentions?

dont get it sew in or glued in.



Get some clip on ones their really cute and won't ruin your hair



Can a child get hair extentions?

of course.



anyone can.



it'll feel heavy at first.



but then she'll get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment