Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WOuld you date a girl with hair extentions>?

MY friend has hair extentions, and I think it has an connection of why she has been single for 2 years now. I mean sure they look real. But in reality i think when the guys find out they will dump her. I'm trying to convince her to wear her hair natrual, but she doesnt listen. Please help me convince this girl



WOuld you date a girl with hair extentions%26gt;?

LOL...I wonder how many girls have dated guys that never even knew they had extensions!!! They're super common so I doubt thats her problem--unless her's look like Brittany Spears at the Grammys.*shiver*



WOuld you date a girl with hair extentions%26gt;?

lol where do you live??? Im from the chicago subs and a lot of white girls have hair extensions including my best friend. I personally do not like them cuz i find it too fake. But I guessing most girls dont have them where you live. I dont think they guys here dont mind. I mean a lot of these girls are really pretty too



WOuld you date a girl with hair extentions%26gt;?

If a guy dumps her for that, then that is being rather shallow. I love a girl with extensions in her hair, and bamboo earings, at least two pair. lol Doesn't that song go something like that. Many of your hollywood icons wear extentions in addition to breast implants. If she had implants, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't get dumped, so what is the difference?



WOuld you date a girl with hair extentions%26gt;?

I'm sure her hair extensions have nothing to do with guys not wanting her. There could be many other reasons why she has remained single. The question is this: Does she have serious character flaws that might be a turn off to these guys?



WOuld you date a girl with hair extentions%26gt;?

i think natural is better also, but try helpin her find a hair do thats fits her with her natural hair. but make her feel confident also so she can enjoy it and give her nice compliments



WOuld you date a girl with hair extentions%26gt;?

Sorry, but yeah I would date a girl with hair extentions... I mean she does it for a reason (to look good usually) and I think I can respect her enough to not "dump" her for a silly reason like that

No comments:

Post a Comment