Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I want to get hair extentions.. but?

I have black hair, and I want to get blonde extentions.



I'm getting this done sometime after christmas.



But, I have a few questions.



How long do they last?



How much are they to get done professionally?



Are there alot of places that will do it for you?



How long does it take?



Any other concerns?



I want to get hair extentions.. but?

Okay lol



Well first having black hair is not an issue, with your hairstylist choose what color shade blonde you like and then they will have to dye your natural hair that color to match the extensions!



-They last as long as you want them to. Keep in mind that you have to maintain them, since they are placed near your scalp as your hair grows the extensions go down and you need to go back so they can raise them (you have to do this because when you brush your hair, they start pulling off and sometimes with your own hair)



-I had mine for almost a year (until I got tired of them)



-Do get them done professionally it costs about $1,000.00 for a good good job, including dying your hair.



-each time i went to the salon (like once a month) it cost me about $50-$60 dollars to get them back up and to dye my roots



-There are a lot of places that do them, but really look around for the good ones and ask them to show you pictures of their clients who have gotten them done with her.



-I have a lot of hair and I got about 70 strands of hair, which took about 5 hours, very crazy lol



-Be really careful with them, be aware that your hair is going to be damaged when you take them off.



-and make sure they put real human hair and not synthetic, so that way you can straighten it and curl it.



Hope this helped, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment