Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm getting hair extentions?

What's some things I need to know? I've never gotten them before and the last thing I want is something embarsasing to happen where they just fall out. Do I wash my hair like normal? Can I still straighten it with the extentions in even if it's made of verbalite?



Please help! I appreciate it. %26lt;3



I'm getting hair extentions?

I do extension! First things first.... there are SOOOOO many different options when it comes to extension that you will be able to find an option that works for you. Im not familiar with the term verbalite, but im assuming that its a type of synthetic hair. You will wash this hair like normal hair! As far as falling out... if its a large piece, over 1 inch across, then you will probably notice when it falls out. If, however, there are tons of small pieces, you won't notice if they fall out. Using heat sources such as flat irons, hot rollers and curling irons is something that you need to ask your stylist. If its not natural human hair it could melt. All human hair, no matter where it came from, can be treated with heat tools! Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment