Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do you wash human hair extentions?

I have some 16 inch dark brown 100% human hair extentions. They are the ones you sew to a clip and then clip in your hair. Really awsome and versatile, but anyway, with what am I supposed to wash them? And how do I was them, becuse I heard something about not submerging them into water completely, but I don't think I can wash all the hairspray out just dabbing them?? HELP! Thanks in advance girls!



How do you wash human hair extentions?

I've used mine for over 2 years, and bought several sets as I changed my hair colour! You will need to be gentle when washing them, but you can use your regular shampoo [a small drop] and plenty of conditioner afterwards, combing this through. They are fine to submerge in water, just make sure it is "tepid" and not boiling hot. I suggest you hold each piece by the clip end and not get this part wet, just separating the hairs in the length as you run under water. I do this over the bath, using hot and cold mixer taps.

No comments:

Post a Comment